Bay Horse : Comments
Pub food. Nice beer garden, looks out onto the canal. Used to be the Tadpole.
[keywords: pubs food beer ]
Keighley Rd, Skipton
Tel: 01756 797711
- What happened to the Whacky Warehouse? That was great for the kids
- and what was wrong with "the bay horse" for a name?
tadpole? really? Ok, but it's still a nice place.
- Ate here twice. First time excellent, second time not so excellent but still good. Staff very good although rushed off their feet. Nice location. Big on notices but mostly to do with food and drink.
- donde va san miguel triunfa
- CHANGE BACK TO THE BAY HORSE , AND PUT BACK THE BEER GARDEN WERE THE WHACKY WAREHOUSE IS
- bay horse obviously not improved on it was better how it was
- Whats wrong with changing the name.
It's under new management. I wish them all the best.
excellent food. helpfull staff.10/10
- Under new management, great improvement, food excellent. highly recommended! Will be great to sit outside overlooking canal.
- What an improvement on the decking area - lovely to sit out and with the heaters it is a lovely setting for a really good meal on an evening. Well done!
- New management are great really freindly and helpful. Fantastic improvement!! Also its changing its name back to the Bay Horse! Launch date is on 30th June 2003...............watch this space!!
- On the recommendation of some friends, we went for a meal last Friday. Definitely NOT impressed.
The first course food was OK, but the puds were disappointing. Mine was little more than defrosted Birds Eye with a bit of squirty sauce and my wife's was half a tin of fruit with a bit of cereal chucked on top. The final 'no-no' was two waitresses who messed around like infants and insisted on talking to everyone in the same manner as budget airline air-hostesses looking after toddlers. (When I paid my bill, our waitress actually said, "Now was that delicious?". When she gave us our tray of sauces, she said, "I'll leave this with you for a few minuites and you can have a play.")
We'll be sticking to our local pub in future.
- It's not a bad place. Me, I like the waitresses. Nice beer garden too. No complaints.
- My family and i went for a meal to the bay horse last weds and i thoroughly enjoyed it.the desserts were gorgeous.We were looked after by the staff.
I will be going again very soon. 10/10 for top service.
- I eat here regularly and always find the service to be excellent and the food is great value for money. You get HUGE portions! There is a varied choice of dishes too.
- We often take friends here for a nice meal - whether it's been called the Bay Horse, the Tadpole or now the Bay Horse again, the food and service are excellent 99% of the time and there's not many places where you can say that! God Bless you.
Skiptonweb do not accept responsibility or liability for any comments added, comments are the opinions of the users of this website, and as such do not necessarily represent the views of Skiptonweb.